Thursday, May 5, 2016

Revenge of the Midwife . . .or. . . International Day of the Sith

The goats are very vocal this morning.
I'd quote them but I'm not quite sure what they are saying. It sounds like this:
"Baaaah."
"Baahh baahh."
"Bah."
Only it's been going on for a few minutes.
Lincoln Woods Wildlife Sanctuary. We took Rebecca Shannon with us. It was nice aside from the fact that an older woman walking her dog accused me of being Seth and Joseph's grandmother. I get that I've been doing this whole being a mother thing for a long time but really? Wow.

My hot chocolate breakfast is very tasty.
LWWS. Cool tree with a branch off.

There are too many things to do today.
Rock boundary at LWWS. We were there on Friday, April 29, by the way.

I was caught letterboxing yesterday. By two guys in a car.
"Who is in a cemetery?"
"That's our car."
"Why is your car at a cemetery?"
"That's my wife."
"Why is your wife in a cemetery?"
"She's probably letterboxing."
"What is letterboxing? Do you mean geocaching?"
Is this not an awesome view of the sky?

It is now time to go milk and feed goats.
Midstate Trail at Barre Falls Dam. The rest of the pictures are from yesterday.

It is International Day of the Midwife. Yes, we will be planting a letterbox to commemorate the day.
Cool little pond.

It is also Revenge of the 5th. We should have waited to plant a couple of the stamps we put out yesterday for today. Specifically the Sith one.
And the rest were taken with my phone because the camera battery died. This was cool.

Yesterday was May the 4th Be With You. Seth just said, "Yesterday was The 4th Awakens." That's pretty cute.
A green pond. It looks like something from a movie.

My day just got a little less busy about twenty-five minutes ago.
Seth on a bridge.

The goats are milked.
More pond.

My hot chocolate breakfast still tastes good.
Found this not-so-little guy right smack in the middle of the road. If he (or she) was a worm, I'd've put him to the side but I don't touch slugs with my bare hands if I can help it. I did stop Joseph from squishing him.

Seth is washing dishes. Why? you ask. Because I said the password for the computer would be typed in as soon as the dishes were done. By me or by boys, it makes no difference.
Coming up from the canoe launch. I think they'd have been happy to stay there for another day or so.

I love cloudy days. However, we've had a seemingly almost endless supply so I am now ready for a little sun.

The goats are less vocal now.

I want to go letterboxing.

There are still too many things to do today. When there are too  many things to do, I don't want to do anything.

Except go letterboxing. Outside. Right now.

Hug a midwife.

No comments:

Post a Comment