Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Short and Sweet

Good morning! Yesterday I thought it was today and earlier this morning I was thinking it was tomorrow; when I sat down and began typing this, I almost wrote Tuesday instead of Wednesday. Curious.
Yesterday Seth and Joseph did their math and then we had lunch and then we went to Walmart to get The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. And then guess what we did? But of course, we came home and watched it while we ate mini Reece’s Pieces. Amena got home and when it was past time for Cedric to come home, she asked where he was. He’d gone to the high school to help with Charlie Barbera’s Eagle project. I was going to pick him up at 5:00 but he called at 4:05 and said he was ready to be picked up then so I left and we were home before 5:00. On the way to Barre, I was behind a Barre Police car that was behind a bus so it took a little longer than usual but it was a nice drive nonetheless. I’m just glad the police car was in front of me rather than behind.
We had leftovers for dinner which means I have to think of something else today because we are about out of leftovers and then Cedric and Seth had scouts.
So, some of our days aren’t nearly as exciting and full of fun as others as you can see from the above paragraphs. This is a good thing.
Still, other than that, I read some Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, in the morning I wrote over 2,000 words for my blog post, while I was waiting for the boys at scouts I wrote over 1,000 words for Hywel and CailĂ­n, I finished reading “The Female Sexual and Reproductive System” in Holistic Midwifery by Anne Frye and started “The Male Sexual and Reproductive System”. It is much shorter and I will finish it today. Also, since I read The Red Tent by Anita Diamant recently, I think I will write a book report for it. But that is today. Yesterday I also spent some time looking at my email to see when the books I ordered Saturday will be arriving. Not soon enough, I’m afraid, but only because I’d like them right now rather than waiting until Friday or later. So, all in all, I feel like yesterday was a pretty good day.
I also learned some things about Idaho but I’m not going to tell you about them yet. Maybe not ever.

Anyway, have a fantastical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment