Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Folly of Scales

Good rainy morning! I am having a lovely delicious strawberry smoothie for breakfast as I type this with spinach and a banana. And, of course, yogurt and a bit of sugar. Very good. Almost as good as the blackberry from yesterday. Maybe as good.
Yesterday morning I stepped on the scale because I’m doing yet another biggest loser challenge. I was somewhat surprised that the number on the scale ended with a 7 when last week at the same time it ended with a 4.5 and I’ve been pretty good about what and how much I eat. This morning, just for fun, I stepped on the scale to see what it would say and the last number was 5. Interesting, that. Oh, the folly of scales.
Yesterday after lunch, Seth, Joseph and I took Misty to Doannes  Falls to find a letterbox that Laura and I found in December. It had the clue for a mystery box and I remembered most of it but not all of it and I didn’t take a picture of it or write it down last time which was pretty silly. This time we found it and were surprised to find a hitchhiker stamp. How cool is that? We went to look for the mystery box but the only place to park was in a bank parking lot and I don’t like parking in bank parking lots unless I’m going in the bank so we’ll go back later. We also found one at a church in Gardner. Very cool.
Tomorrow, if all goes as planned, at least some of us will go find as many as four at Coggshall Park in Fitchburg.
Today, it is raining as I mentioned earlier. It’s really raining now, though, whereas earlier it was just sprinkling. We are also having some thunder which is always cool.
Tonight we are making cookie dough at church which should be fun.

And that is all for now. Have a fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment