Friday, April 15, 2016

Short

Good morning! It is a beautiful day out and is supposed to be nice all day long in spite of dreaming throughout the night in the bits and spurts of sleep that I got that it was raining).
Today is Tax Day. I know someone who was born on this day and I know someone who is due on this day. She has not been sleeping well and so I hope she is able to get some rest today because labor is ever so much easier when you are well rested.
I just had to chase the bus down with Amena. Our bus driver is so awesome that he stopped at Hubbardston Center School because he saw us following him.
I think Zoey somehow knows that I was planning to milk if I got the call during the night that I was needed just before I left. She’s being very vociferous. There are still twelve minutes until milking time but she’s making it sound like it was an hour ago. Silly goat.
Yesterday Joseph had a Pack Meeting. Once again, there were very few boys which means very few parents there. With a Cub Master moving on at the end of the year and two committee members already moved on with their boys to Boy Scouts, we really need more parents to be involved.
During the meeting, everyone was introduced to the Read to Feed program. This is something like a walk-a-thon but more like a read-a-thon. Joseph decides how many minutes he is going to read and asks for pledges. All money raised benefits Heifer International. If you would like to pledge, let me know.
Today we are going to turn into a semi-half day and spend the afternoon outside. This is, of course, dependent on if/when a baby decides it is time to be born.
Right now Seth is not doing well at listening. He has been told numerous times that he needs to do the math test he did not do yesterday and thus far has not put my phone down. We are just about to the point when I take it away.
The words are not flowing from my fingertips today. There are so many things to do, I guess I don’t want to take the time to provide reading material for others.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment