Saturday, August 16, 2014

Kittens and Cereal

Good morning! Today I am going to finish sewing a wedding dress. And Cedric is going to get home from camp. Again.
In other news: Kitty had her kittens last night. The trouble is she had them across the street in a bush. And she isn’t staying with them like she did the first litter so I’m not sure what’s going on with them.
In other news: we (Seth, Joseph and I) had an interesting conversation this morning. On the back of a box of cereal is a recipe and the picture of a sticky note that says “Luv U Mom! J” Seth first said, “L U V U.”
“Oh,” I responded before I’d seen the back of the box, “It probably is ‘luv u’ because people are too lazy to spell ‘love’ correctly or to spell out the word ‘you’.”
“Yeah.”

Then Joseph, who was actually eating the cereal, said, “Luv U? They don’t even know how to spell.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment