Tuesday, August 16, 2016

More Pictures Than I Thought

Good morning once again.

I took all these price pictures at WinCo on the 12th. A lady thought it was a bit odd, perhaps, but I explained that I'm visiting from Massachusetts and the prices were just amazing. What prices do you have where you are? Becky and Mom, I'm especially interested to hear what yours are.





Yesterday evening Blaine suggested that they go to bed earlier since Elias likes to sleep for up to about three hours prior to that in order that they might actually get enough sleep during the night even if it is broken up into three parts. I don’t know how it worked for them yet but I got about three and a half hours of sleep before I had to get up and use the bathroom and another four and a half or so after. Not bad. I might have gotten more sleep had I gone to sleep when I went to bed. My mom was online, though, so we had a bit of conversation and I wanted to listen to a particular Billy Idol song that I do not have on my computer yet because I didn’t have the CD before I left. I watched/listened to it on youtube and then, because they just keep playing stuff, I watched/listened to Billy Idol videos for probably an hour or so while conversing with my mom.
Sleeping angel. He is so cute. He definitely has longer awake periods now and I just think they are the best. His Grandma Sorenson and I are the absolute luckiest grandma's in the world with this guy.

Sunday evening we went to Blaine’s cousin’s for dinner. There were two of his cousins, the husband of one and the fiancĂ©e of the other, as well as us and his brother Daniel who rode up to Draper with us. The food was excellent, and I found it quite entertaining listening to the conversation because I don’t often have the to me somewhat unique experience of being the oldest person present. Some of us played a game called Puerto Rico that I think the boys might like if they could play it right.
And then there's this cutie pie. I had to borrow these pictures of her from Joanna.

In the morning yesterday we made sour dough bread and had some with ham and broccoli fettuccini for lunch. For dinner we had pizza with sour dough crust. The crust didn’t turn out quite as well as I’d hoped but it was okay.
She's just the best little thing ever. (I can say that about Maddie and Elias because they were born this year and Maddie is a girl and Elias is a boy.) Her Grandma Gagnon and I are the luckiest grandmas in the world with this one.

Yesterday evening we walked around delivering dishes to people who gave Laura and Blaine food during the week or so after Elias was born. That was kind of fun. It was fairly cool and I got to carry Elias most of the time who thought it was a perfect time for a nap.
I seem to be good at taking hour long breaks while doing this right now. Most likely because of this really cute baby who really is the main reason I am here. That’s not a complaint, mind you, I love holding his cuteness while his mama finishes her breakfast and I am going to miss it when I am back in Masschusetts.

I do believe I will be off, though, and will see what pictures I might be able to add when I get to posting. Have a splendiferous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment