Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Short and Sweet

Good morning! There is a problem with having too many interests. A serious problem. I need to do many things that I enjoy doing and I want to do many things that I enjoy doing. I need to make some liquid soap and some lotion and I want to make note/log books. I’ve been talking myself out of the lotion and liquid soap just because they require me to be in the kitchen (why that is such a terrible thing is beyond me so don’t ask) rather than at the table. I think this is a quandary only during the time the boys are working on school stuff. It’s much easier to answer questions and give instructions if I’m at the table and can see what they need, etc. So, what does this mean? It means that right now is the time to be in the kitchen. What does this mean? I’ll be relatively quick today and probably will finish and post once we’ve begun school stuff.
This is the view from the oven.

Yesterday I printed out the clues for twenty letterboxes in Fitchburg, Gardner, Phillipston, and Princeton. Those in Phillipston are all along one road and were all planted by one person. Those in Gardner I grouped together according to location; there are three groups. Those in Princeton are at Wachusett. The one in Fitchburg is at Coggshall Park and I figure we can find it when we go to plant the two we’re planting tomorrow. Joseph and I looked for three out at Barre Falls Dam yesterday after scouts and only found one. One of them we know we were in the right place because we found specific things mentioned in the clues. The other we know we were in the right place because it’s obvious but we either couldn’t find the specific or the box is missing. I suspect it is missing but could be wrong. We did scour the area pretty thoroughly. At least we found one.
Our fire yesterday felt quite lovely in our chilly house.

I need to look for a couple of socks for my mother that she thinks she may have inadvertently left here. If they are here, I guess I’ll stick them in with her popcorn when we send it. Speaking of popcorn, does anyone want some? We have until Friday to sell it. If you want some and you are far away, I can email you what is available and you could send the money via PayPal.

That’s about it for now, I think. I will now get myself to the kitchen and begin working on lotion and liquid soap. Have a spectacular day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment