Thursday, October 29, 2015

Another Short

Good morning. Yesterday was an okay day other than the evening. Sometimes teenagers are not my favorite people.
It started raining yesterday afternoon so the goats needed to go in. Snowflake is not doing well. In fact, I would say she’s on her way out. She may actually be gone when I go out to milk. This is very sad because she is a good goat. This is, unfortunately, or not, depending upon your point of view, life and the way it goes.
I found some pictures for you. This is Seth's Canadian. He was just going to be a LEGO person but he evolved. This was supposed to be in native costume but because he started out as a LEGO person, I guess Seth figured it was okay to simplify. I guess he's right.

I went to bed by 10:00 last night and I still didn’t want to get up this morning. When my alarm went off at 5:00, I went to tell Cedric and Amena that it was 5:00 and then I went back to bed. When my alarm went off at 5:30, I didn’t care and didn’t get up until 6:02. I went to tell Cedric and Amena what time it was and then went back to my room to get dressed. I need to check the doula calendar; I think I’m signed up for tonight.
I made Boston brown bread yesterday and it was interesting. I liked the previous brown bread. The Boston I’m not so crazy about. I’ll probably give it another try eventually but it has to have more salt in it. I don’t know how people can eat bread with no salt. The bread yesterday did have salt, but not enough. Yes, I realize I like salt. I realize other people do not like it as much. That’s fine. If I am going to take the time to make something at my house for my family to eat, I need to like it. If you make it for your family, you can leave the salt out if you’d like. Some things you can add salt to later, bread isn’t really one of them.
This is one of my projects for today. I need to get the garlic separated and get ready to plant them outside. I also need to plant the Egyptian onions Margaret Armstrong gave me. They've been living on a paper towel on a saucer in the kitchen window for more than a month, and doing well, but it's time to get them outside in the ground as well.

Seth’s last soccer practice was cancelled due to rain.
I don’t really feel like writing anything and I don’t think I have any pictures to add to this once I post it. Life is life and we’ve all been busy and we’re all alive.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment