Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hello

Good morning. It’s been one of those mornings. It’s been one of those mornings every single day for the past week. You may have noticed as there have been no blog posts for more than a week. Such is life. When you can type. Sometimes it’s such if life.
Yesterday we had a rainy day. Today so far we’ve had a rainy day. Sunday afternoon it rained. Yesterday we got over an inch of rain which is approximately one quarter of what this area typically gets in June so if anyone tells me about the drought here, I might do something drastic. In the meantime, I can tell you that Yreka could get a quarter of what we got yesterday and have their full quota for the entire month. However. More would be nice because it’s been so dry for so long.
While I haven’t been writing anything here, I have been writing. Yesterday I finished two chapters and started another for a grand total of 6,436 words. That isn’t too shabby. Having a rainy day helped because there wasn’t much that I wanted to do outside in the rain. Today might be similar although the rain is supposed to slack off and possibly even stop this afternoon. We shall see.
I also managed to make bread yesterday and it actually turned out the way it’s supposed to. That was nice. The last four times it’s been crummy and that is very annoying.

Right now I do not really feel like doing this so I’ll be off. Have a splendid day!

No comments:

Post a Comment