Monday, June 8, 2015

No Title

Joseph being silly.
Good morning! As you can see, I just have not been getting around to anything here.  That does not mean that I have not been writing anything at all. Monday I wrote over 6,000 words, Tuesday over 6,000 words, Wednesday over 4,000, Thursday, over 2,000, and Friday over 3,000. That’s a bit of writing, just not here.
Kids exploring.

Saturday was extremely busy and yesterday was Sunday with a busy morning. We didn’t go on a picnic but had it at the table instead because I needed to milk at 6:00 and I don’t think we’d have gotten back on time and all children agreed that going in the morning would be better. So guess what happened? I forgot to milk until 8:30. Oh my.
Water in a tree.

I do have some pictures to post on the blog so imagine there are 1,000 words for each one.
What my life feels like as of late.


And, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment