Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lists

Good morning! So far, so good. Not sure what we have for temperature or humidity but it’s cool. Last night it was so humid that the car had a layer of condensation on it before we left the church. It was bad. Probably 110%.
Joseph's Birthday! (Which obviously I did not post earlier since his birthday is August 22.) Guess how old he is?

My list of things to do yesterday looked like this:
Amena & Cedric medical forms
stretch am
walk
stretch pm
sink section
Amena & Laura dresses
water, water, water, water
gather books
finish reading Develop...
plank challenge
email YW leaders
√ emails from Laura
make cake
email bro Wood
email girls
He's giving this one some devious thought.

Plus all the other things that get done during the day, you know. Like milking, eating, picking Cedric up, etc., etc., etc. This is what it looked like at the end of the day:
>    Amena & Cedric medical forms
      stretch am
      walk
      stretch pm
      sink section
-     Amena & Laura dresses
      water, water, water, water
>    gather books
-     finish reading Develop...
      plank challenge
      email YW leaders
      √ emails from Laura
      make cake
      email bro Wood
      email girls
All done with that wishing stuff.
While I was waiting for Cedric (because, if you recall, I had to take him his shoes at 2:05 and I wasn’t going to drive there and back and then drive there and back), I did read around fifty page of The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology. I’m learning a lot more of the anatomy and physiology of the beginnings of human life than ever before. It’s very interesting and amazing things don’t go wrong more often.
Part of probably his favorite gift: a Minecraft LEGO set from Joanna. This guy has a name but I don't remember what it is.

My list of things to do for today currently looks like this:
√ Faith for Rachel
stretch am
walk
stretch pm
A & C medical forms
finish marking L & A dresses
measure Katie
Katie’s pattern
gather books
finish reading Develop...
plank challenge
water, water, water, water
dishwasher/micro section
call dentist about C on the 22nd
email about manure
read Myles...
I hope I don’t add to it but there is always that chance. And if anyone tells me I don’t really know what it’s like because I don’t have a job and I’m not going to school, I might just smack them.

Anyway, have a fantabulous day!

PS > means I moved it to the following day and - means in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment