Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another day!


Good morning! It is a beautiful day here, currently 50° (and we’re looking at Bonners Ferry 28°, Yreka 30°, Dublin 55°, and Paris 73°. Guess where I’d rather be today?
My interview was interesting yesterday. My video for Skyping wasn’t working and the sound was really bad so it ended up being over the phone. I hope it was good enough for acceptance. I fixed up a picnic lunch for Amena, Cedric, Seth and Joseph so they’d be outside during the interview. They ate in the back field and came in to get ice-cream through the basement door and then went exploring in the woods. They were gone for almost four hours.
Soccer practice was cancelled due to the rain which didn’t really materialize (but was present, at least at our house, near enough to decision time to make the decision to cancel). This worked out well because I’d decided that if it was raining at our house, it must be in Barre/Hardwick because they’re to the west and that’s the direction the storm was coming from. If it was raining and I needed to fee missionaries anyway, I decided that it wouldn’t hurt the boys to stay home.
In other news, I got a problem done in accounting and plan to do one today. There are only four problems for this chapter so I figure one a day is good since the whole thing isn’t due until next week. I worked on my Pitcherville Soap Co., thing and could still use more people evaluating the websites I posted yesterday. Please. Pretty please? I’ll even send you a bar of soap if you do it for me.
Today I have a chiropractor appointment and there is a job fair at Reliant in Worcester from 4 to 8 this afternoon/evening. I would like to go to that but haven’t figured out the logistics for that and Seth’s soccer practice. I THINK it would work if Laura takes Seth to practice and leaves him there and Will’s dad, Terry, brings him home. I could go to the job fair after my chiropractic appointment and be there when it starts. I would just have to leave in time to be home by 7. What fun it all is.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment