Sunday, April 14, 2013

Good Afternoon!


Good afternoon! I decided to not wait almost a whole week again. It has, as usual, been a busy few days since last I wrote. We have soccer practice every evening other than Friday. Monday and Tuesday both Cedric and Seth have practice. Wednesday is only Seth and Thursday is only Cedric. Fortunately, on Monday, I can drop Seth off at his, take Cedric to his, wait at Cedric’s, go pick Seth up and go home.
Friday I went to kindergarten and got to listen to every single child in Joseph’s class read a book. That was nice. I really do like kindergarten. I’m sure I’ll like 1st grade next year as well; especially if some of the same students are in Joseph’s class.
I’ve been busy getting school work done. All I have for Economics is reading one more chapter. For Strategic Management all I have is one more round of Capsim and then we have a presentation to do based on the Capsim experience and what we’ve learned from it. I have my soap presentation to finish as well and I would be working on it right now if it wasn’t Sunday. For accounting, I have two more chapters to read, two sections of homework for each of those chapters as well as the chapter I read last week, and an exam. That’s all she wrote for school for me which is nice.
Yesterday Cedric had a soccer game. Seth was supposed to but the field it was supposed to be at was closed, probably due to the rain. Cedric’s game was good. I don’t have any pictures but I did get a couple of the clouds. Cedric is really good at defense which is what he played yesterday. The team he played was from Holden. They had the same number of players and one of them was a girl. No offense, but she wasn’t that great and probably ought not to have been playing goalie for the second half because she couldn’t throw and apparently couldn’t drop kick either. On Cedric’s team there’s a short kids who is really good at offense. He could really move the ball around and keep control of it. I’d love to see Seth and Joseph (and Cedric) get that good.
Today is a quiet-ish kind of day. Paul and the boys went to pick up Princess from the people who have the billy goat. The girls all stayed at church. There was a linger longer that Laura didn’t really want to stay for other than to visit with someone and Amena had a YW meeting. Joanna was the wheels.
Tomorrow is another day. No school for me. No school for an Amena, Cedric, Seth or Joseph either as they have the week off. No school for me Tuesday or Wednesday either because Dr. Greenwood is having surgery on some nasal polyps or something of that nature and will be out those days.
Have a wonderful rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment