Monday, May 20, 2013

Today


Good morning! It’s a bit windy out here and it looks like we might get rain at any time which would necessitate a trip out to rescue goats but otherwise, it’s not a bad day.
This boy! At least is snot is pretty which is not something most people can say.

Joseph has no school today because, like last Monday, there is kindergarten screening for upcoming kindergarteners. Everyone else is off.
This girl is nicely photogenic.

Seth has a soccer game this evening in North Brookfield. I think I may have mentioned that before but I need to keep reminding myself so I don’t forget.
Laura, Joanna, Amena, Cedric, Seth and Joseph.
Not thrilled to have pictures taken but this was such a nice backdrop.

On my agenda are fun things like cleaning the kitchen, laundry, attacking the bedroom, etc., etc., etc.
See? 

Yesterday was a nice day for a picnic until the rain began. Even then it wasn’t bad and we left before the rain began in earnest.
Just a pretty place. The world is full of them.

And that’s about it for today.
Have a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment