Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pictures

Yesterday wasn't the most exciting day in the world, it involved vinegar in the garden, some laundry, some dishes, some making of ice-cream, and some regular use of my inhaler. Therefore, I thought I would give you some pictures today.
Have a fantastic day!
Beginning work on the dress.

Pattern pieces done.

Wouldn't anyone want a wedding dress of this lovely sheet?

Crazy hat day!

The garden yesterday morning before applying vinegar, soap, and salt.

The garden this morning. Definitely a difference. With the sun finally coming out now, I think I will go out and apply more. The grass took the biggest hit. I read that you should cut weeds back for it to be more effective and if I had something to cut them back with, I would.

Minion climbing the tree this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment