Thursday, June 5, 2014

Short

Good morning! It’s a lovely rainy day here. I checked the weather before I told Cedric to take the goats out or give them hay and because there was a 90% chance of rain, they got lots of hay. By the time I was done milking and watering the goats, it had begun to sprinkle and now it is raining. I’m afraid to see what the humidity is because I suspect in the 90’s but the temperature is nice. I was right. 96% humidity. 59°. And Joseph can’t find his backpack.
Yesterday was a pretty good day for the most part. I deposited a check, dropped a book off at the library, visited Julia (who supplied me with a cup of hot chocolate), and picked up a paper for Amena at the doctor’s office in the afternoon. Then I came home and made brownies and chocolate sauce for ice cream. It was a half day so there were a bunch of boys running around but they were really rather well behaved which was really rather nice.
In the morning I don’t remember what I did other than finishing the book which I already told you about and a bit of laundry. And freezing some ice cream. Pretty darn exciting.
Today I’m off to Westborough for a couple of Basic Entrepreneurial Workshops. I need to get there between 9:30 and 9:45 and the second workshop is over at 4:00 so I won’t be home until at least 5:00. Should be interesting, I think.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment