Tuesday, December 2, 2014

316 Words Aren't Many so I Guess Christmas Stories Are Good

Good morning! I’m not sure that anything of great enough import happened yesterday to report. We started school at 9:00 in the morning as we are wont to do and when Cedric got home at 3:35ish, Seth and Joseph were not done. We were reading at that point, but still, that means everything else took so long that reading didn’t happen until almost 3:00. Ridiculous. Especially ridiculous when you consider the fact that Seth had gotten two subjects done prior to the morning recess and Joseph did one. That means that it took Seth approximately 4.5 hours to do three more subjects, and Joseph that long to do four. Oh my freaking gosh. Days like that, I really wonder why we are doing this because they could waste time so much more effectively in public school and I would be able to get a lot more done at home. Still, I know this is what we should be doing and other than taking forever, they are doing well.
More pictures from our Tully Lake hike.

In other news, there isn’t much to report because nothing much else happened.
I did go to the Round Table last night. They have such good ideas there; I don’t know why more of the leaders don’t go.

Other than that, Paul told me this morning that he contacted the cocker rescue people and they are sending him the paperwork for and want some pictures of Misty. The brown ones like she is are very popular. That is good. She needs to be with someone who loves her as much as she loves them. I don’t. I almost feel bad but at the same time, it will be a relief.

And that is that for now. There is much more going on in my head but it will have to wait for another day and time when I feel like expounding or otherwise expressing.

Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment