Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weather

Good morning! Beautiful day today! Some clouds, some blue sky, some wind. The goat is milked, the goats are out. Kitty has been fed. The boys have lunches ready to go. Amena didn’t miss the bus in spite of cutting it really close. Cedric and Joseph both like vanilla yogurt with blueberry jam (they both say that they like blueberry yogurt but Paul will only buy Market Basket brand and they only have plain, vanilla, strawberry and peach); Joseph is even having seconds. Seth finished the container of strawberry and is now going to have cereal.
Today marks two years for me and Paul. It’s been an interesting two years, for certain.
Yesterday afternoon/evening our schedule looked like this:
4:30-5:30 soccer practice for Joseph
6:30-7:30 cub scouts for Seth at Pitney’s
6:30-7:30 cub scouts for Cedric at Carignan’s
What it looked like is this:
Soccer practice for Joseph cancelled due to weather. I got an email but not until after 6:00. I decided about 3:30 that we just weren’t going to go because it was rather blustery and wet out.
Scouts for Seth cancelled due to weather. I got an email sometime in the afternoon and Seth was disappointed.
Scouts for Cedric was cancelled due to weather but only because it caused a power outage in the part of Hubbardston where Carignan’s live. Cedric and I drove over and met Nia at the end of their driveway so I was at least able to give her the registration forms for the boys.
I wanted to go to Walmart but Cedric didn’t so I took him home. On the way home, we had to stop for a train. First time in Massachusetts I’ve had to do that; nothing like in Idaho when we often had to stop for one or more where it was an odd week when we didn’t have to stop at least a few times in our comings and goings. I dropped Cedric off and went to Walmart where I got a couple of anniversary cards and a York peppermint patty. The cards are for Paul, the York was for me.
Cedric’s 1770’s shirt is done other than buttons and buttonholes. I am going to work on Seth’s today. It would be nice to get it done since Halloween is fast approaching.
Other than that, I did a bunch of laundry yesterday. Pretty darn exciting if you ask me.
Today Seth has soccer practice and we are feeding missionaries. I guess I’m going to give sausage caccitore (sp?) a try. I am not excited because all it is is sausage, peppers, onions, canned tomatoes, and spices served on noodles but Paul has been suggesting it for weeks so I guess it’s time to give it a go. I juiced a bunch of limes last night and the plan is to turn the juice into pies today. Paul brought home some romaine lettuce last night so the plan is to turn that into salad. I kind of think Italian food just doesn’t excite me right now. Or maybe it’s the noodle aspect.

Well, have a fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment