Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snowy Walk

because I can't call it a ski even though I was on them.

The drifting around Joanna's Jeep was pretty cool. There was bare ground under there.

The philodendron we planted on Daniel's grave.

Snow on the tree. Pretty cool, eh?

The monkey bridge.

My trail down the hill.

The snow woods.

A stump around which the drifting was pretty cool.

You can sort of see it better here.

Obviously, these are not in order because this is my trail up by the barn at the beginning of my walk.

Drifting in front of the plow.

Drifting on the side of the house in front of the vehicles. Joanna's Jeep is just to the right.

More drifting. It's just cool, you know?

The tree in the middle (almost exactly) is near the stump I took pictures of. If you remember back far enough, you might be interested to know that that stump is one of the ones with the cool fungi I posted pictures of during the summer.

The back field from by the barn. It looks like the tarp came off the cement mixer.

One of the Christmas trees down by Daniel's grave.

The Christmas trees.

The monkey bridge again up a little closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment