Thursday, November 21, 2013

Slow Morning

I really need to go wake up the boys. Amena got up and got ready and is on the bus. There are some pretty clouds in the sky. I really would like to go back to bed myself. I think the boys would all like to stay in bed as well. Such is life. This might be short because Joanna ought to need to use my computer. This is a very disjoined paragraph.
Cedric was doing his homework on the roof of the barn yesterday afternoon in spite of the temperature. He was telling me about how the cats like the chip things he had with him for a snack.

Yesterday I wrote my first book report for Birth Arts International. They are who oversees the doula training at Heywood. My report was four pages long because the cover page says at the bottom, “Additional Comments.” That’s funny. Silent Knife and it wants additional comments. Oh, what fun that was. The really cool thing is that not only are we supposed to submit our papers to Birth Arts, we also give a copy to the woman who oversees the doulas at the hospital. I am very curious to hear what she thinks of what I wrote.
Never content to just sit, he had to walk around as well.

I also did a lot of other stuff yesterday that did revolve around doula homework and did not revolve around studying for phlebotomy. I really need to spend time studying for that because while many of the answers I know, there are some that still throw me and I need to get them under my proverbial belt. The sooner, the better.
He had lots of help. He was telling me here that I should go back inside because both cats were leaving since I was outside. We need to find a home for the one that appeared.

In other news, I don’t know what we are going to do about this other cat that has decided to adopt us. She eats Kitty’s food (I have been giving her her own but she still eats Kitty’s too) and wants in the house all the time. I really think she must have been an indoor cat wherever she was before. I don’t like the idea, but I was thinking about taking her out and dropping her off somewhere far away. Or I could try an animal shelter. Something.

The boys are having a really hard time getting going this morning so I am off. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment