Friday, December 13, 2013

And Another

Good morning! It is dark and cold out thus far. weather.com says we are 11°, feels like -4°. I can go for that. Not that I like it, just that I can believe it. I think I would like to do some research into trends and shifts of temperatures in the last 150 years. Not right now, of course, because I’ve got too much lined up for today; but sometime soon.
Yesterday was a day much like the day before. Instead of labeling soap, I delivered soap. I made bread and think I didn’t put in quite enough flour this time. I was just going to look at what I wrote yesterday and it isn’t here; I’m going to have to go searching for it (won’t be too hard) online. Good grief.
Yesterday evening was the concert at school but Seth is the only child I have playing an instrument and since he wants to quit and I had a presidency meeting, we didn’t go. I don’t generally encourage my children to quit something they’ve begun but in Seth’s case, it is hard enough to get him to do his homework.
For our meeting, we decided that having them in the evening just really doesn’t work. It takes time away from me being at home with my family and this week I would have had something going on every single night if not for the fact that the childbirth education classes Monday and Tuesday were cancelled due to road conditions. Also I pointed out that what we’ve really been having is ‘leadership meetings’ and that really isn’t necessary. The advisors can be there if they want, but don’t have to be unless specifically invited. That was a relief for Alicia.
Today will be much like yesterday. Lots of phlebotomy study, some hot chocolate drinking, some soap cutting (that I didn’t get done yesterday), and maybe some more bread making. Not sure about that yet. This evening is the Christmas thing at church which is different from yesterday. We just finished an entire loaf of bread.

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment