Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! Hope you’re having a very green day!
Yesterday was a day. A Saturday, nonetheless. I finished reading all the chapters for Management that I wanted to and took two quizzes. We are allowed to take them as many times as we would like with the goal of getting 100. The first one took three tries, the second only two. Anyway, it was fun and not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. Now all I have to do for that class this coming week is work on the business simulation and work on my soap stuff. Not bad.
Amena went to a youth conference in Weston with the Armstrong’s and ended up staying the night because they were supposed to get home rather late. Laura and Joanna went to work and got home. Paul went out shopping. The boys drove me crazy as we were taking Amena to the Armstrong’s and coming home.
Today we went to Ludow for our conference that wasn’t a Stake Conference. It was nice but nothing out of the ordinary. We had steak tips and salad for lunch. In the oven right now are some Red Velvet Swirl Brownies. I was taking pictures of them in progress and Paul wanted to know why people would want to see pictures of part-done food. I don’t know. You tell me.
Currently, Joanna is on her way to Cape Cod. She’s been wanting to go to the Cape and so now she is and now we’re expecting more snow while she’s there. Paul finally went upstairs; he’d been falling asleep sitting in his chair so hopefully he’s going to take a nap now.
Other than that, not much to report for today.
Tomorrow I have an accounting test to take. Other than that and Management stuff, I have some questions to do for Economics and then to read the next chapter so I can work on my part of our next presentation. I also get to go to kindergarten Tuesday and go to the chiropractor twice. Paul has work. Joanna has work (once she gets home Tuesday). Laura has work. Amena, Cedric, Seth and Joseph have school. Tuesday Amena, Cedric, and Seth get to start taking the MCAS tests. Just the dumb standardized testing that is required and I think is extremely stupid and pretty much pointless.
So, have a wonderful rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment