Monday, March 11, 2013

Time Will Tell


And what sort of a day will today be? Only time will tell. Currently it is relatively quiet as the bus has come and taken half of us away (half being, of course, a relative term), a quarter of us are still abed, an eighth of us just got out of the shower and the remaining eighth is sitting here listening to the dryer which has a pair of shoes in it.
Joseph couldn’t find one of his shoes so his morning wasn’t that terrific—filled with tears. Cedric and Amena are bearing away many dollars for music related things. Seth had a relatively good morning once he decided that he could actually wear a pair of jeans. Before that he couldn’t find any pants.
I am going to go get dressed to go outside and will likely be back once I am inside again.
This is one of the many potholes along my walk this morning.
It is full of ice at the moment and is a good example of what our tax dollars are NOT doing.

This is the creek I walked over.

This is the other side.

Well, I am inside again and it is about 45 minutes later. I had a nice walk of about two miles. I really wish sometimes that while I am not opposed to the idea of running that my body (mainly the hips that have been out too many times) would cooperate. Still, walking is in many ways better and I just have to go farther. Which means that two miles won’t be far enough but for today it will do.
I have class this morning and Cedric still has a dental appointment this afternoon and I forgot to send a note to school. If Laura is okay with it, I am going to have her pick him up from school and drop him off at MWCC on her way to Leominster. He’ll have to be bored for a bit before we leave but I’m sure he’ll live.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment