Friday, March 8, 2013

Somber Morning

Scooter deciding if she wants to go out in that or not.
Good morning. In spite of the fact that I know happiness is a choice, I’m struggling with it today. I found out yesterday that I only got a B for my phlebotomy internship. I also discovered that while I got the balance of my financial aid, it was not as much as it looked like it was going to be. This morning I discovered that my blogs do not qualify for advertising through Google so I’ll either have to start a new one or go some other route for that. The chiropractic appointment that I thought was today I wrote down as being yesterday and when I went the door was locked. Then this morning they called and it was today but because of the snow, they are rescheduling.
The tree in front of the house.

Laura and I went to the bank to have the papers I prepared for reissuing the bonds (or just sending checks) and discovered that each signature is $25. Well, quite frankly, I do not have $100 for four signatures at this point in time. I do not know when I will have. We currently have more bills due than we have income so it might be a while.
Down by the creek.

It is a beautiful day out. It is still snowing. We have more than six inches accumulated out there. Cedric and Amena are in the living room playing clarinet and saxophone. Seth is the only child who has ventured outside.
Snow on the rocks by the steps.

Paul and I went out last night since Joanna will be working this evening and Laura might be. As well, Paul needs to go to Gardner to the bank and to take care of some insurance business before he goes to work and he needs to plow before he leaves so it will be a late day for him. Right now he is procrastinating.
Seth: the only adventurer thus far today.

It was beautiful out last night. I really wish I’d’ve had my camera or my phone. Both were at home and my phone was languishing from a dead battery. On the way home, we got about half-way down Pitcherville Road when there was a snowplow ahead and it appeared to be stuck. We went around the long way via New Templeton, Cross, the end of Ragged Hill, and Birches. I think we’d have gotten home about two minutes sooner had we waited for the plow.
Seth attempting to get Scooter to go out for a walk.

Have a wonderful day!
Milk jug.

No comments:

Post a Comment