Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daniel!


Good morning! It’s a nice day outside—some clouds but some sunshine. Funny thing about the morning, there’s a dusting of snow from yesterday/last night. Just like there was in Oro Fino the morning one happy little baby Daniel was born. Which brings me to this:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANIEL!!!
We had a birthday party for Daniel yesterday which I already posted about last night and you should have gotten. Just in case, here is the link: http://mywindingroadtomidwifery.blogspot.com/2013/03/daniels-16th-birthday-party.html
I won’t add to what I already wrote there; I think it was covered well enough.
We had a good weekend. The Boy Scouts from church came over Friday and camped out in the back field. There were quite a few boys which was really nice. Neil Beaudette came over as well so he could spy on the Scouts with Cedric and Seth. I know the three of them and Joseph ate out with the Scouts Friday night but I don’t think they did much spying. They went out Saturday morning as well.
I let the four boys sleep in the back room and watch a movie. They didn’t fall asleep during that but they didn’t stay up much past making noise either so that was good. Saturday morning Neil’s dad called and we decided that he could pretty much spend the day. They had fun in and out. Out in the snow, in playing with Daniel’s Legos. Nick didn’t want to go home so he stayed after the rest of the Scouts had left. That was actually a good thing because he was able to make sure the fire was out.
Paul had taken the Jetta to be inspected and then called to see if I could bring the van RIGHT then. Ah, ah, ah…. I had these four little boys. I had Nick out in the field. Joanna had already left for work. Laura and Amena were out getting oil for the white car and going to the bank. What a quandary. I sent Cedric out to tell Nick to come to the house and left in the van. It turns out that the guys at the garage had said that they’d take people until I got there with the van so they were hoping that I’d get there soon. When I did, there were three cars ahead of me; Paul was in with the Jetta which had just gotten finished. I took the Jetta home which was interesting because the seat was stuck and I couldn’t get it to move forward. Paul’s legs are longer than mine so driving was interesting, especially considering that it’s a stick.
And that brings us to yesterday which was a pretty good day.
Today I have Economics and Seth, Amena and Joseph had or are having rolled oats. Cedric had already eaten when I came downstairs. I made tea for Seth and Joseph because Seth said his tummy wasn’t feeling well and when Joseph hears tea, he wants some too.
And there you have it.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment