Monday, March 18, 2013

Two


Good morning! The rest of our yesterday was pretty nondescript. Laura, Amena and I played Clue while the three boys watched the third Work and the Glory. Paul went to visit the Fullers after his nap. The brownies turned out alright but I’m not quite sure if they’re good enough to become a staple.
Right now I’m drinking hot chocolate and typing this. Children 13-years-of-age and younger have been taken away by the bus. Joanna is at Cape Cod, most likely still asleep. Laura is upstairs wishing she was still asleep. Paul is waiting for his breakfast to finish before he eats and runs; he has a dentist appointment this morning at 9:00 in Shrewsbury. After my hot chocolate, I am going to eat one of the bars I have upstairs and do my easier Pilates DVD. Then I’ll shower, put some clothes on to wash, and take my accounting exam.
Laura has work today at some point. She told me hours yesterday but I don’t remember.
Last night, Amena showed me her closet. She said something to the effect of, “I made Joanna’s clothes beautiful.” She’d organized them so that all long sleeves are together, short sleeves are together, skirts are together, etc. “And back here are the crappy things.”
“Why does she keep them if they’re crappy?”
“I don’t know, but she never wears them.”
“If she never wears them, why does she still have them?”
“I don’t know. She just doesn’t want me to have them.”
Girls. I tell you.
Speaking of girls, Joanna packed, get this, TWO suitcases to go to the Cape for two nights. When Paul and I went to New Hampshire for two nights, I took a backpack.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment