Monday, January 28, 2013

Another Short


Good morning!

Seth had a good birthday yesterday. I don’t think I’ll get pictures downloaded in order to post them with this but I will in the next day or so. He got some kind of cool things such as a General Grievous mask and a Darth Maul transformer. He wanted chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate ice-cream so that’s what he got.

Because it was stake conference and the drive to Ludlow is not really one I want to make, we went to church in Worcester yesterday. Other than the fact that the girls were not ready in time, it was pretty okay. Since we usually do this, some people are beginning to recognize us (Paul many of them already knew).

Due to how my back feels this morning (annoyed but not downright angry), I am really glad we did not go to Ludlow. Worcester is 30 minutes of driving, three hours of sitting (with time to walk for a couple of minutes between each hour), and 30 more minutes of driving. Ludlow would have about 90 minutes of driving, an hour of waiting, two hours of sitting, 90 minutes of driving.

This morning I need to read another economics chapter before class at 11:00 so this post will be rather short.

In fact, I think it’s over. Have a WONderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment