Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wet Windy Day


Good windy, wet morning! The wind blew all night and the rain has been pouring off and on. When I told Joseph it was time to get up he said, “But it’s too dark.” Only due to the clouds and rain. It is currently 55° which beats out even Dublin at 46°. It’s too warm, in my opinion, but I’ll have to wear a jacket anyway because of the rain.

What an interesting day yesterday. When I got home from class, there were two sets of papers on my laptop. Paul and I have each been summoned because of the accident in Worcester on December 13, 2011. The passenger is suing. Not the operator of the other vehicle but the passenger. The wording is ridiculous. It’s almost laughable. I am not sure if we can countersue because we would need to be suing the operator of the other vehicle but I’m sure we’ll be finding out. Just for mental stress and anguish of not only the accident but for reason why we were in Worcester at that time in the first place and for this new issue I would be more than happy to sue for $500,000. Would it solve anything? No. Would it make me feel better? No. Will it happen? I don’t know. The whole thing is annoying.

Laura wasn’t home when I got home and didn’t get home until 7:00. She’d gone to the Armstrong’s and forgot to turn off the headlights so the battery was drained. It wouldn’t jump so they used a charger and it took forever. Joseph and I needed to leave at 4:00 to go to the Carriage House and we ended up not going because I wasn’t going either leave Cedric and Seth home alone or take them with us. Amena wasn’t home and her being home would have made no difference in my choices or decision.

Laura was supposed to pick Amena up on her way home since she was so late but she missed the turn because it was so foggy so she picked up Cedric and Seth and they helped her find the Hobby’s house which is where Amena was. They go right by every day on the bus so they knew how to get there. Then they went to church. Paul picked Joanna up and brought her home and Joseph and I stayed home. He watched one of The Land Before Time movies while I talked to Diane on the phone and read Economics.

Right now Joanna and Laura are getting ready to drive to the Cape so that Joanna can get a Jeep. She’s pretty excited. I wish I could go because neither of them has much experience and getting through Worcester is going to be a pain unless they do it early enough to miss all the traffic. If all goes well, they should be. Once they’re home again and I can breathe, I will be happy.

Now I’m going to be off. There is much to do and never enough time. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment