Saturday, January 26, 2013

Short and Sweet


Good morning! Tomorrow is Seth’s ninth birthday. Time surely does fly.

Yesterday I did a lot of reading. Today I need to do a lot of reading.

Yesterday morning I took the ham off the hambones and put the bones on to boil. Kiddos had ham and mashed potatoes for supper. We’ll have the ham broth for something but I’m not sure what yet—soup, beans, something.

Yesterday evening Paul and I went to Jim and Karen Dusty’s for supper. We hadn’t been to their new house yet so it was a choice of going to their house or meeting them at Spencer to go to the Mexicali Grill. Next time we’ll go to the Mexicali because, you know, the food is so awful, the service stinks, and the Dusty’s go there just about every week.

Currently, Joanna is still abed, Paul is reading in bed. Laura is wandering around. Seth had green eggs and ham for breakfast, Joseph had yellow eggs and ham. Cedric and his brothers had yogurt. Amena had a potato fried with onion and jalapeño and salt and oregano. Most of us who are awake had hot chocolate.

It is 10° here, 32° in Bonners Ferry, 39° in Yreka, and 48° in Dublin, Ireland. If you want to know why that is on my computer, ask Laura.

I hope you all have a splendid day and I’ll talk (or write) at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment