Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mundane

Well, another day I wasn’t going to write in because nothing much happened.
I got some mending done that I’d been putting off for at least a year; probably longer.
Emily West came over with her baby and cut out the dress she’s working on. They’ll be back tomorrow to cut out the lace. That baby is sure cute! The boys and Amena all love her. Seth and Joseph really like to play with her and got to yesterday.
I got some cutting out accomplished.
For this particular pattern, I added ten inches to the bottom. I have these lovely quilting rulers that I use for all these things and not one of them is quilting.

The service activity went well but Cedric found it boring. Amena and Cedric went with the Trivett’s and on the way back, the car broke down. I took Seth and Joseph and picked up Linda and we went to the car. A nice man had stopped and let everyone sit in his van to keep warm (because it was anything but outside). Everything was arranged to pick up the car and the people and I took off with my crew.
While I was at church with Seth and Joseph, I had an interview with President Nally and began work on organizing the file cabinet.
Pretty darn exciting day.
Besides cold, we had a beautiful sunrise.

Today it is cold. About 10 degrees cold. The house is cold. I’m thinking about bringing in some wood because it’s so cold. I need to give the goats hay, too.

Have a splendiferous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment