Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dear Family,

Since mentioning earlier today in my daily email the idea of starting a family blog, I couldn't get the idea out of my head. Since it is rather warm outside and all of my outdoor chores are done until 3:00 (that's when George and Fred must be taken to Goldlocks for their next feeding) and we are done with lunch (other than Seth who loves stroganoff but not with rice which is what he's eating), I thought I'd play around with the idea. Blogger is where I have My Winding Road to Midwifery blog so I just started a new one.

If anyone has an objection to this, please let me know. It isn't any more difficult to check a blog than it is an email, especially if you get an email with a link to the blog. This certainly isn't something we HAVE to do (goodness knows I'm no good at doing things people tell me I have to do) but I thought it might be fun to give it a go.

Take care,
Pam, aka SP, aka Mom, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment