Wednesday, January 15, 2014

473 Word Day (not counting captions)

Good morning!
Yesterday was an alright day. I didn’t get as much done as I might have but I got enough done for it to qualify as a productive day.
Still loving the food processer!

Cedric and Joseph got clean sheets; Seth will get clean today. I made a regular cheesecake. I had broiled catfish for lunch. Some laundry got washed, dried, and folded. I put one box of Christmas stuff in the attic and moved some of the boxes of Laura’s stuff and Daniel’s Legos around so I could fit the Christmas stuff. Because one of Laura’s boxes (and the two cases of paper) was kind of heavy and I could feel my back starting to hurt, I decided that was good for yesterday. Today I need to remember to call the chiropractor and reschedule the appointment that I missed last Monday.
Cheesecake ready to go in the oven.

I also watched entirely too much of Breaking Bad but it was at least partially when I was doing something else, like eating lunch, so I don’t feel too bad about it. In fact, I don’t feel bad about it at all. There is a lot of food for thought there. Many of the episodes now I remember watching, but I missed the entire first season and part of the second (I’m on the second right now). Very interesting.
I just thought this might make a cool picture.

I took Cedric to Walmart yesterday to get him some CO2 canisters for his air soft gun and a tote to keep all his air soft stuff in. I wanted to get construction paper for making yellow bricks for Sunday evening. All they had was multi-color packs. I didn’t need multiple colors; I needed yellow. So I got four sheets of yellow poster board instead.
I liked the shadows.

Today I need to take Seth to get his glasses. They called and left a message on my phone Saturday. Monday I couldn't take him; yesterday I could have but forgot. Today I need to remember.
Amena didn’t get up when I went in and told her it was time to get up. I suspected that she hadn’t so I got up at 5:45. She still managed to get out in time for the bus which just goes to prove that 45 minutes she can do, 30 minutes she has a hard time with. Cedric is in the shower and Seth and Joseph are eating dinosaur oats.
Also up for today is a bunch of I don’t know. We have church tonight. Seth has scouts but I’m not sure if it is going to work or not because it isn’t at Pitney’s so I don’t know if anyone would be able to bring him home. Also, I don’t know if anyone will be home when he needs to be home. It is safe to say that scouts is up in the air for tonight.
And that’s about it for now.

Have a terrifical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment