Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cucumber Man

Good morning! You get a real treat today: a story with illustrations by Seth.
I had a real treat for a dream: of Daniel. I know there was more to it, but the part I remember was all of us sitting around giving Daniel all of the presents we’d been saving up for Christmas’s and his birthdays because he’d been gone for a while. Laura had gotten him a pair of shoes and for some reason I could remember being at the store with her when she was getting them and the agonizing decision on which size to buy. As he took them out of the box, we could tell they were too small and when he held one up to the bottom of the shoes he had on, they were about half the size.
Once everything was opened, Daniel and Laura went in to another room where there were a lot of other children and began to play basketball with them. I had just sat down in a rocking chair to watch when my alarm went off.
Yesterday morning Jessica took off with Ryan college bound. It’s kind of funny how you miss someone being there while being glad to be back to your normal routine. Which is funny in and of itself because she didn’t disrupt my normal routine at all.
I'm really loving having a food processor again. It makes some things so much easier.

I made a chocolate pie and then a chocolate cheesecake. I was going to broil fish for my lunch but the cheesecake was in the oven so I had something else; I don’t even remember what it was. About all I accomplished otherwise was some laundry and dishes. Cedric got a ride to scouts with Beth and Dominic Rigero; it is very hard to take anyone anywhere when the Jetta still isn’t fixed, the truck is still gone, the bug needs repairs and the green car is in Shrewsbury. I think I get to go with Paul this morning and get the truck. I’m not sure if I’ll be bringing the truck or green car home. I’m personally hoping for truck because it smells better. No offense to the green car but it stinks; it smells worse than any other car Paul has brought home. I’m honestly amazed that he doesn’t mind the smell and thinks it isn’t as bad as it was.
The cheesecake ready to go in the oven.

Amena got up and ready and got out for the bus on time. I really don’t like getting up at 5:00 in the morning even if/when I can go back to bed for almost an hour before I get up for good. However, if Amena manages to get up and ready without missing the bus, I’ll keep doing it until she can do it on her own.
Cedric is just finishing getting dressed; he took a shower. Seth is playing with a Lego motorcycle and man. Other than that, he’s ready to go other than brushing his teeth.  Cedric just said he’d rather have a meat sandwich than a chocolate sandwich so I guess I’ll go make him a different sandwich.
He now has a meat sandwich.
Joseph is having trouble getting going this morning. He ate his cereal fairly quickly because it was dinosaur egg cereal but now he’s moving in slow motion. It’s 7:10 which means he has 30 minutes maximum to finish getting ready.
We are nearing a full moon. Funny how you can tell even when you haven’t been out to look at it because it’s been cloudy or you’ve been in bed.
Up for today is a bit of cleaning, a bit of cooking, a bit of whatever else I manage to get done.
Have a wonderful day and enjoy Seth’s story!

Cucumber Man

Supercumber is a hero and everyone on Vegie Planet loves him. He can fly two miles in ten seconds. He lives on Pitcherville Road 64. He has a wife and two children; one is Joe and Julie. His wife’s name is Audrey. He and his wife share a room and their children have separate rooms. He has a very neat house. He has a job and he gets lots of money. Just type in (don’t really type it in) supercumber.com.
Supercumber
Cucumber Man and His Family


No comments:

Post a Comment