Monday, September 2, 2013

And She's Off!

Good morning! Hard to believe it still is. I went to bed at about 9:30 because I needed to get up at 3:00 to take Laura to the airport. Could I fall asleep? Not until after 12:30. I guess technically I didn’t have to go because Joanna ended up taking her Jeep because the bug developed a different issue (that might be related to the original one) but we three were going to go anyway so that one of us could drive around while the other of us went in with Laura to get her where she needed to go because today is the first time she’s flown. She’s in Chicago right now, boarded and ready for takeoff to Salt Lake. And misses us already. Can you believe it?
Yesterday was an okay day. We had burritos for lunch because Laura likes them and it was her last day with us until who knows when. Then I made a cocoa cake with chocolate frosting and froze the last of the ice-cream I’d mixed up for Joseph’s birthday party last week.
It rained earlier. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to more or not so I haven’t had Cedric take the goats out yet. I just checked. There’s a good chance of rain later so I think the boys can just take apples out for the goats.

And this is it for now. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment