Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Um, Yeah

Good morning! Actually, it is a too warm and oppressively humid morning. Cedric didn’t have to take the goats out yesterday because it was going to rain and he didn’t want to help Seth do it this morning. I moved stakes and Cedric informed me that they are too far out (they are in the back of the field now—which happens to be the farthest from the house they get). Seth was sent back in to get dressed and was found crawling through the grass practicing being a soldier. Joseph just didn’t want to get out of bed. But, guess what? Amena got up and was ready to go and was out before the bus. Of course, she was yesterday as well. On top of everything else, my glasses are so dirty that I can’t see through the sun reflecting off the many particles of dust adhering to them. Other than that, it’s not bad.
The Jetta got its front end aligned and tires rotated yesterday. I got Joseph’s bed made and clothes put away and drawers organized. I think I already told you that. Yesterday. Such is life. You don’t have to read this if you don’t want. Today is Seth’s turn. I’ll go strip his bed when I’m done with this. Actually, I’ll probably eat first, and then go strip his bed. Then I’ll get on with the other things that I need to do.
Seth had soccer practice in the afternoon and was half an hour late because for some reason I was thinking it was at 5:30 rather than 5:00. His practices are an hour and a half. Cedric’s are an hour and Joseph’s are an hour. I’m not sure why Seth’s are longer but I’d be really happy if they were shorter, at least on Tuesday.
We did not feed missionaries last night and I used that excuse to feed the boys fish sticks, leftover sliced cucumbers, and macaroni salad. I had heart sautéed with onion and mushrooms.
When Paul got home, he showed me some trucks that he found in Tennessee. There’s one that is a really pretty blue but it has a huge ding in the top of the bed on the passenger side. The only way we’d be able to get it would be to finally settle with the insurance on the red van but it would be pretty cool because it’s in Tennessee and we could go down and turn it into a little anniversary trip and I can’t type today.

Today is going to be a lot of the same old stuff that usually has to be done. It should be pretty darn exciting so I hope you all have an absolutely fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment