Monday, September 16, 2013

Porcupine in the Front Yard

All of my minions are gone which is always leaves me with mixed feelings of relief and sadness. The goat is milked, the dogs are dogs, Kitty is a wild woman this morning. Unbelievably, Paul is already out of the shower (right now it is 7:53 am).
Kitty. No, she is not stuck.
I have two things to say this morning other than the usual ho hum everyday events. First, I was going to apologize for my silence the last few days until I realized that I have no obligation to let you in to my life and therefore owe no one an apology (I am, however, happy to let you in for a little glimpse—it does help me feel more connected to my far away family). Second, it is safe to say that we will not be moving to Montana probably anytime soon and I now know the reason why (if you want to know before the 29th, you’ll have to call because it won’t be public knowledge until then).
The newly cleared off and organized right side of the front porch.
Actually, I don’t have much more than that to say at the moment. I do have some pictures to share with those of you who are able to see them.
Marigolds in the garden.

Have a great day!
This is what Scooter does (and worse) to ripe tomatoes in the garden.
This is what slugs do (and worse) to ripe tomatoes in the garden.
So we built for the slugs Budwieser Cafe.
Jospeh's first game. Joseph reported that they lost but at this point, they don't really keep score--they're just learning skills and how to play. And hopefully having fun.

Joseph's team this year.

Seth's first game. This is from the first half.

This is from the second half when he was goalie. He let the other team (Barre--coached by his Quabbin coach) get a goal but he also successfully blocked at least three (his game was going on the same time as Joseph's so I only got to watch half of each half). They ended up with a tie. Cedric's game was at the same time as well, but in Petersham. He went with Dominic and his mom. I don't know what happened, but they lost 9 to 2. Cedric said in spite of that, it was a good game. I feel bad because I couldn't be on three fields at once.

The slugs coming in for a drink at Budwieser Cafe--darn alcoholics.



No comments:

Post a Comment