Friday, October 12, 2012

JB (I just realized could be Joe Biden OR Joker from Batman)


Good morning! I have only a few minutes before I have to leave in order to be to an appointment in Worcester at 9:30 but since I haven’t gotten to this yet, I thought I would at least start now.

Did anyone see the vice-presidential debate yesterday? I really don’t like watching such things but Paul does and he couldn’t get it on his laptop and I could on mine so I watched it with him. Very interesting. By far the most interesting thing, in my opinion, was Joe Biden’s resemblance to the Joker of Batman fame. Also interesting is that they constantly were interrupting each other. And, I didn’t think much of the moderator. I think she should have exerted more presence and made them stop interrupting and stay on topic.

All children who should be at school, are. Laura and Joanna are upstairs. Paul just finished eating and will be on his way soon. I will be leaving in a minute. WAYL (write at you later).

1:03 pm now and I think I’ll be short. The appointment in Worcester went well and Joanna was delivered to work and I retook the marketing quiz that I missed one on the other day. Today I got them all right and I can live with that.

Yesterday I managed to get almost everything done I wanted to. That really isn’t saying much. I took that quiz. I finished my essay for English. While I was waiting for Jonathan and Elizabeth at the chiropractor, I read everything I needed to for English for next week. The only think I didn’t do is finish the Samsung case study and since all I need to do for today is that and post on Monday’s reading for English, I don’t think it will be a problem. Although I probably should print out the essay or I might forget to do it Monday until time to leave. Which would be fairly typical.

As you may have surmised, Jonathan and Elizabeth were here for a few hours. I picked them up in Gardner, dropping Laura off at Walmart on the way and picking her up on the way home. After lunch I took them to the chiropractor and read (and napped) while waiting. I brought them back to the house to finish preparing some eggplant for supper and then took them home.

When I got back, I cleared my stuff off the table and got busy with the rest of supper. We had eggplant parmesan and green salad. Laura made brownies (not from a box!) and we had them and ice-cream for dessert. Joanna called as we were finishing up so I went to get her. The missionaries left just after we got back and then it was time for children to scuttle off to bed and such fun stuff.

Not a bad day yesterday and today has been a good one so far (getting better too). I hope yours has been and continues to be good!
 
A little PSish note. AD, just got your email for the day. The cones are delicious! Especially the mohair. I just like to sit (or stand) for a minute and feel them. Ahhhhhhhh! So nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment