Monday, December 10, 2012

Another Day


It is approaching 10:00 so this will be short.

I went visiting teaching this morning and got my fix of pregnant bellies. Julia thought it was noon today, ten tomorrow so she wasn’t home. At least I was able to go and she should be ready by tomorrow. I had to leave at 10:45 to get to class and I was 2 minutes late but I was there. As soon as I got home from class, Joanna asked if I was ready to leave. I grabbed a shake and asked Laura to dump a thing of fuel in the Jetta and Joanna and I were off. We went and picked up the Myler’s smaller car and were off to Greenfield. Joanna practiced parallel parking and did well. When it was time for the test, she sort of messed up on yielding the right of way and that messed her up so much in the guy’s opinion that we went back to the RMV. He also said that she didn’t come to complete stops at the stop signs but I think he was just making things up at that point. She has an appointment in Sturbridge to take it again next Monday. I can’t take her because my last English class is that day at 11:00 so she’s hoping Adam will.

Paul called and talked to Laura briefly just as Joanna and I got home. He said that it’s been crazy at work so he’d be home when he gets home. This was at almost 7:00 and he hadn’t left work yet. Crazy.

Tomorrow should be another crazy day on my end. I need to make a couple of phone calls in the morning and mix up some cookie dough before I leave to go visit Laurie with Julia and everything else I said I have for tomorrow.

In my nonexistent spare time this evening I began going through pictures I’ve posted in my blogs and deleting the duplicates and those I didn’t actually use in either blog. Once I’ve accomplished that task, I’ll post more pictures. The reason I’m doing it is because I’d used up all my free space for storing pictures. Seth also helped me go through the candle lights and now all the front windows have them in. It looks cool outside.

Right now I am going to do some laundry and then toddle off to bed. Good night and I hope you’ve all had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment