Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hot and Cold


Today I feel so much worse I just want to go to bed. I will as soon as I pick Joanna up (and bring her home). I didn’t go to class today, I rescheduled Joseph’s dental appointment for tomorrow morning, I didn’t take Joseph to Worcester to the Carriage House. I am amazed that I accomplished anything because if I sit, I am hot (fire or no). If I move around, I am cold. Not fun.

Joseph and Seth are better. Seth went to school today and I think Joseph will tomorrow. Cedric, Amena, Joanna, Laura, and Paul don’t seem to have any signs of not feeling well. I hope that continues.

Currently, Paul isn’t home yet. Joanna is still at work. Laura, Amena and Cedric are at church. Seth and Joseph are watching the first Chronicles of Narnia.

And that is all. I hope you have all had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment