Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Aunt Julie!


Well, another good morning to you! We’ve had a dusting of snow and now the clouds are moving around and I see some blue sky.

What a day we had yesterday. Maybe I shouldn’t say we. What a day I had yesterday.

My morning was filled with getting papers ready to have notarized and when I took Joanna to work I stopped at the bank and got the notarizing all done. When I got back, it was time to go to school so I did that. Mrs. LaRose’s class had a very nice Christmas party. Joseph and I took off from that to go to Worcester to see Julia. His nightmares have gotten better but his behavior at school has gotten worse so after the holidays and my phlebotomy clinical, we might continue going to see her and see if we can’t make some improvements on that.

We got home just a few minutes after Amena, Cedric and Seth. Amena wanted to go shopping right then and there but I didn’t because I did have to go to class and the way Amena shops, I would have been really late and/or she would not have been able to get everything she wanted to.

I went to class and was late because I had to pick Joanna up and take her home before going. We discussed the final and filled out the surveys that everyone is supposed to fill out for every class. They’re really exciting. We found out when and where we need to go for the orientation for clinicals. It happens to be the day my mother is going home and it happens to be that I need to be in Worcester from 9:30 to between 11:30 and noon and her flight leaves at 11:03.

I was home before six so we had supper and did all the fun after supper and before bedtime stuff like prayer and scripture reading and brushing teeth.

All school work is done. It’s amazing. Because of the phlebotomy clinical, I only have three classes the rest of the semester. That will be nice because I think two of them could be pretty intense.

For today, as soon as I’m done here, I’m taking a shower so I can take papers to the Post Office to have them mailed to Becky. Then I’ll be back to take Joanna to work and then Laura has her driving test this afternoon in Leominster. We have Scouts and Institute at church tonight. With my mother here, I don’t have to take Joseph which is good because we don’t have the van back. Paul took the Jetta so I have the truck.

So, not much happening right now; I think I’ll be off to the shower.

Have a wonderful day! Especially my most favorite Aunt Julie!

PS--Aunt Cindy, I don't mean to short you here--I hope your birthday was equally wonderful and I'm sorry I didn't mention it in November (in my defense I was kind of without a computer for most of the month).

No comments:

Post a Comment