Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Ice

All pictures were taken on the 17th before 10:00 am.
 
These are just weeds of some sort growing in front of the house. They made lovely ice sculptures.

This is great. Ice dripping of off vines.


It's something how the ice forms around everything.

Grass.


Some of the trees in front of the house had been budding. What a rude awakening.


This is the same tree. I just can't get over how the ice encapsulates things.


More grass.

I love this one. It might be my favorite.

Or this one.


I don't know what the berries are but this is great.


More grass.


One of the trees in front of the house. It has purple lights on it.

Up close.

My rosemary.

Lemon thyme.
The ice was something. Snow I've experienced. Ice like this is something new. If it would only stay off the driveway, I'd really like it.

2 comments:

  1. The ice is beautiful and so different from anything I've experienced anywhere else I've lived.

    ReplyDelete