Monday, December 3, 2012

Short One


Just a quick note tonight I think. Busy day. I had Joseph and Seth stay home from school. That worked out well even though I had class because Laura was here. Seth is feeling much better and may go to school tomorrow. Joseph I will keep home for another day and we’ll see after that. I need to find out if he needs a doctor’s note if he is out for three days or longer—I don’t remember. He was today how Seth was Saturday so if he continues to follow in that pattern, he won’t be ready to return to school until Thursday. Time will tell. I love oregano oil. And the others I have in the diffuser or whatever-you-call-it.

Class was okay. None of us particularly had a desire to talk, or so it seemed. The poems we were discussing were interesting but I know I didn’t feel like saying much. I kind of just wanted to go home.

After class I went to the honors room where I printed twelve articles for my final project for English. After that, I stopped at Walmart to get some baking chocolate (I wanted to make brownies) and to see if there might be something that would facilitate hanging lights on the house. I found something that might work.

I got some reading done when I got back and then Diane called and we chatted for quite a while. We hadn’t spoken for a while and had to catch up. Once Amena and Cedric were home, Laura had finally gotten some of the Christmas lights out of the attic and I went and got the rest out that I could find and knew we wanted to use. Cedric helped put some things out. Joseph went outside for a few minutes but it was getting cool so he didn’t last long.

All I have left of my to-do list is studying and review for phlebotomy and reading something for English. I think reading might wait until tomorrow as studying needs to take precedence at the moment as the clinical part of the final is tomorrow evening.

Paul brought home a couch. Those of you who have been to our house know that we do not need another couch. Added to my list of things to do for tomorrow is taking out the blue one nearest the door in the living room and having it removed to our pile down by the creek of fill. It is leather so I might cut parts of the leather off but I might not because although I like leather, I really can’t think of what it might come in useful for and I have no idea where I might store it.

Joanna had work today. I’m not sure what all Laura did other than taking a shower, getting some lights out of the attic and filling out a job application. And that’s about it.

Hope you’ve all had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment