Monday, September 24, 2012

Beginnings of Soccer

I thought it would be nice to have some pictures before the first soccer games. In theory, it was a good idea. In reality, it would have been nice if I had been able to get Cedric and Seth to their game without getting lost.
Still, I think we have the cutest/handsomest soccer players around.
Pre-game picture on September 15.

At least Joseph looks happy.
 Joseph's team lost their first game which took place shortly after these first two pictures were taken.

There is a lot of standing in the U6 games.

And a lot of not quite being sure what to do. I can relate.

I think this boy needs to wear his glasses next time.
 
Number 7 is awesome!

Nice cone, eh?


Ah, some running action.

There it is!

I think I'll kick it!

Oh, yeah!

And again.
 At the end of Joseph's second game, the score was, I believe, 5 to 4 with Joseph's team the winners. Yay!
Seth is #5. Not doing much here but he was pretty good at getting in there when needed.
Still, as mentioned above, he really ought to wear is glasses.

That's Cedric in the center. It was much harder to get pictures of these two than of Joseph.
I'm sure more will come.
Cedric and Seth both played well. They made the first score but then the other team made two. That was the final score: 2 to 1. Their team won the game we missed and we're hoping for another win this coming Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment