Sunday, September 9, 2012

This Is Really Short


Good morning! Other than the fact I didn’t get up until almost 6:30, it has been pretty good. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was 6:28 and thought to myself, “Nooooooo!” But I rolled out of bed anyway and took the dogs for a fast walk and got ready to milk and told Seth to get in the shower as he didn’t get one last night. I went out and milked. I came in and Seth wasn’t in the shower so I started it and made sure he was getting in and went back downstairs and strained the milk. I got the sink ready for Seth to finish the dishes. He did some last night but not all and there weren’t many so it actually didn’t take him long this morning. I fixed eggs and ham for everyone and then sat down to eat and do this. Pretty darn exciting.

Pictures went well for the boys in spite of the extreme boredom they experience waiting. Once they were done we had a forever wait until the frog jumping contest which I ended up chickening out of because it was taking place right by the gazebo and the music hurt my ears. Even after we walked away and they stopped, it still hurt. So, it was an interesting time of waiting and talking to people. I met Will’s dad. Will is a boy in Seth’s class. Seth really likes him and now we might be able to get the boys together. I like Will, too. He was in Seth’s reading group last year and I often worked with them.

When we got home, we had a very late lunch and I worked on school work. Then we had a late snacky supper and I went to get Joanna while everyone else had family prayer and read a chapter from the Pearl of Great Price.

And in a nutshell, that’s it and I need to go get in the shower unless Paul beats me too it.

Have a wonderful day!
Straining milk the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment