Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Good Soccer Day

Although Joseph's game yesterday was cancelled due to inclement weather, we got to go to Petersham for Cedric and Seth's game. Wow, they've got a nice looking school! I just like the building.
We know a family who lives in Petersham and although they are moving soon to Washington state, I knew that their two older girls played soccer. I was hoping that their grandmother would be there to watch the game and, guess what? She was! It was awfully nice to say hi.
The game was good even if I'm not very good at getting good pictures. The last one of Cedric running is good. Hopefully, I'll remember to take my camera next week and we'll get some better ones.
Cedric in blue farthest to the left.

Joseph being silly.

Joseph and Mom being silly.

Seth farthest to the left.


That's Cedric farthest over on the left.

Very blurry, obviously, but I think Cedric is the one in blue farthest to the right.

Cedric is in more pictures this week. He's nearest the goalie.

Cedric again. In the center right by the goalie.

Cedric running. I do like this one.
 
I didn't think I'd like going to soccer games but it turns out, I do. I enjoy watching the boys and, dare I say it? it's actually kind of fun.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE! Fall soccer... I hope you have a great season watching your kids. And how nice that you got to see that Grandma! I love her too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'd've thought? I was NOT in to sports as a child. My 'sports' were riding my bicycle (once I learned to ride) and cross-country skiing. No teams for either of those. It's nice now to watch my boys having fun doing something they love.

    ReplyDelete