Saturday, August 10, 2013

316 Words Short

Good sunny morning! A beautiful day out, it is. I was waiting to hear how many children wanted rolled oats for breakfast. Then I made them for Cedric and Joseph. Now I think I’ll get this done before I fix some onions and heart for myself. Today is the last day of it as today is the third time I’ll be having it and the size Paul usually gets for me lasts three days. Pretty exciting information that I’m sure you were dying to know without realizing it.
Yesterday it rained. And it rained. And it rained. It stopped raining sometime between five and six. I think that might qualify as all day.
Paul felt better in some ways yesterday but worse in others. He felt better sickwise but he was got tired very easily and in that way felt worse.
I think I want to try some Swiss chard with the heart and onions. Sorry, just a random thought there.
It was really just a low key day yesterday. Really low key. Amena and I went to Trivett’s to borrow the Jurassic Park movies. She also borrowed the Mummy movies. I watched a little of the first one with them and most of the second but the third (we’re talking Jurassic Park here) they watched after Seth took the goats out and we left to get Paul’s check and to eat.
Paul cleared out the bathroom in the back room. While Amena and I were gone, the lawn mower was returned and Paul cut a little grass in front of the house. I don’t think I did much. Studied phlebotomy. Fed children. Watched some movie with children. And that’s about it. When we got home, I did my 1,000 words. Because it was so humid yesterday, I didn’t do any laundry. Laura and Joanna went to work. And that’s about it.

Have a spectabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment