Thursday, August 1, 2013

Very Short Post

Waiting to go in.
It is late and I have much to do today and because I’ve had something to do each day this week that required a minimum of three hours, I have yet to finish everything on my lists of things to do. Therefore, this will be short.
Stair-step youngest half.
Yesterday was a pretty good day. We went to the Worcester Art Museum in the morning and that was interesting. Other than us were Paralee King, Gretchen Moscon, Louise Nally, and two of Paralee’s sister’s-in-law with their children. I’d really like to go back sometime after lunch so that we can take the time to do activities.
Beginnings.
Other than that, I dropped a couple of DVDs off at the library and went to Staples, Amena had mutual at the West’s that the boys and I dropped her off for. Amena and the boys played outside, played inside, doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Laura is, of course, still in Boston, Joanna was out and about with friends, Paul was at work.
Endings.

And that is that. Have a splendid day!

PS For more pictures, you can see them on my Facebook page. If we aren't friends already, you'll have to send me a request because I don't. Even if I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment