Saturday, August 24, 2013

Light Bulb Moment

Good morning!
Yesterday I made zucchini bread, Amish friendship bread, and chocolate chip cookies. That means I spent too much time on my feet which would explain why they, or my ankles really, felt awful last night. Still, I almost drank enough water yesterday and so this morning while my ankles don’t feel good, they aren’t as swollen. This morning I had a light bulb moment: swollen ankles (still not sure why but still have ideas) + ibuprofen (which causes water retention) = not a good idea.
Today we are currently planning on going to Fort 4 in New Hampshire. They do a battle reenactment on August 24th every year unless it rains and it doesn’t much look like rain to me. So, I will leave you with this for now.

Have a spectacular day!

No comments:

Post a Comment