Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beautiful Day

Another good morning to you! It is a lovely day out and not too bad in. There were lots of the little annoying bugs but I only saw one mosquito and it decided to leave me alone and suck Snowflakes blood. I can handle that.
Yesterday morning I went to the pharmacy and got Amena’s meds. I thought about going to Price Chopper to get rid of bottles as well but really didn’t feel like it and used the excuse of wearing bleached jeans and t-shirt. Black jeans and a black t-shirt that both had a run-in with bleach. Not pretty. The funny thing is that after we cleaned the church last night, Amena, Joseph, Seth and I stopped at Price Chopper and got rid of bottles. I was wearing the same clothes.
Amena's Lego creations from yesterday.
We stacked wood yesterday and will again today. I don’t have anything listed on my to-do list yet but there will be the usual things including visiting teaching Laurie Orzel.
Cedric is on his way out to take the goats out. I hear Paul up and about. Seth just ran up the stairs. I am pretty sure that Amena and Laura are still abed and I’m not sure where Joseph is at the moment.
Yesterday in my email I got a coupon for 20% off my entire food order at Mexicali Grill. You can bet we’ll be using that by September 12. The only catch is if we wait for the Dusty’s to get back and go with them or use it while they’re still gone. We both like going out with them so I’d say there’s a good chance we’ll wait.
Pretty cool, I think.
Since Amena borrowed Jurassic Park from the Trivett’s and it had been a good while since I’d seen the first one all the way through, we watched it yesterday afternoon. I watched most of the second one with them last week and I’ve never seen the third one so we might watch it this afternoon. Kind of depends on how the day goes.
Yesterday when I went to work on my story, I couldn’t find my map. I’ve been adding place names to it as I go and I need to get it scanned and sent to Rebecca Landry so she can work on an awesome rendition for me. I couldn’t believe I couldn’t find it though; it’s always with my stuff which currently includes phlebotomy book, planner, yellow notebook with notes and other stuff. Not with any of it. I hope it didn’t go the way of things that are not wanted because it is definitely wanted and if it did, it’s long gone by now.
Yes?
Well, this is kind of fun, you know, sitting here and randomly writing whatever comes to mind. I won’t get into the whole debacle of how I feel about women who are indoctrinated by the medical system but be on the lookout for that.

In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment