Saturday, June 15, 2013

Let the Day Begin

Good morning! It is a beautiful sunny day out. The goats are milked (but not out). I have eaten breakfast (but need to put the milk away). Cedric has his game today. I need to take an allergy pill and remember to take lots of water and I hope there is a restroom near the soccer fields.
Yesterday was pretty okay. The rain stopped and the clouds came and went for a while until they were gone sometimes in the afternoon and then it was sunny and nice.
I cleaned the downstairs bathroom, made some brownies, washed some dishes, did lots of laundry that now needs to be sorted and folded and put away (but that isn’t going to happen yet), went to Walmart and PriceChopper, rode the bike, did some Pilates, and did some reading.
Also, I talked to Rebecca Landry (whose husband’s name is Justin by the way [note there for Becky and Jay]) about doing a map for me for one of my stories. She’s a graphic artist and does things like maps. She showed me one she’s working on for someone else and it is awesome. Anyway, that is cool and even if this particular story doesn’t go farther than my friends, I’ll have an awesome map to go with it.
Joseph got to go to Vincent’s house after school. I think it is safe to say that they both had a lot of fun and are looking forward to doing it again sometime. He is going with his siblings (he has three), mom and grandma to visit family in southern California after school gets out until the middle of July but after that I imagine they’ll want to play.
Seth spent the night at his friend Riley’s house. The plan is for me to pick him up on our way home from Cedric’s games sometime after two. I’m sure he’s having fun as well. They have a nice field for playing and Seth reported that Riley has lots of soccer balls. I think that’s all that is necessary for some boys to be happy.
Amena has a Girl Scout activity this afternoon. Hopefully Paul will be able to drop her off at the school at noon because no one else will be here to do it. Laura works at 11:00; Joanna works at 8:00 (and I think she’s still in bed). Either Laura or I will be able to pick her up at 3:00 because Laura gets off at 2:00 and Cedric and I should be home shortly after 2:00.
And that’s about it for today. I need to get ready to go and get some lunch together for me and Cedric.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment